Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Log Cabin

This time it's a model I did not make myself. I just procured the sketch of it, and my collector friend Bernd who is a gifted modeller, built a model and made a mould, and cast the thing in resin. So here is my settler's cabin.

I added a bit of colouring (Bernd had coloured the resin already as he usually does). That was all.

The men who are obviously ambushing some Redcoats (outside the photo) are Militia by Dixon Miniatures.
If you would like to have this log cabin as well, or any other of Bernd's marvellous models, please send an email to my address (fr.giesler@t-online.de) or to his wife's (Franka.Kufahl@Tele2.de).

2 comments:

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Very nicely done. This is just the right size. Your friend does good work. He should sell his terrain from the Internet.

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

I agree - very nice...