Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Cardboard Canoe

Wandering about the internet I came across this
You can find it at this address: http://inkjetpaperscissors.blogspot.de/2012_04_01_archive.html
Well, of course I tried this cheap model for my Indian warriors. I printed the thing in the appropriate size, cut it out and glued it together. A bit of finishing to the corners - and that was it. The result is not too bad, I think.
The lake once was a door of my shower, and the picturesque rock I found in the forest: pieces of bark of felled pine-trees. I cut them to shape, glued them together on a plywood base, added some plaster, small stones and landscape elements I found in my big box where I keep everything I might use one day (don't have a look at my cellar). And I used some black and grey colour, of course.
And here are my Indians, coming around the corner.



No comments: